This wrap-up section pulls the material together for one last review of where the industry is now, and where it’s heading. When you finish this section, you’ll have a complete understanding of the 10 principles of the Functional Movement System. These principles will guide you in learning and training authentic movement.
In this clip from the FMS: Applying the Model to Real Life Examples DVD set, Gray discusses one of the movement principles, working at the edge of ability.
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9vcGxRv5yA” /]
- A Chance at Authentic Movement
- The Business of Exercise and Rehabilitation
- Principles Versus Methods
- If We Build It, They Will Come
- Functional Movement System Principles
- Technical Confidence Versus Systematic Authority
- The Amazing Movement-Learning Brain
- The Dysfunctional Movement-Learning Brain
- The Wisdom of Our Ancestors
Continue to the Appendices overview